Our corporate vision is to become the best IT partner for success with both our associates and clients. Under this vision, we strive to work in partnership with our associates and clients for the achievement of win-win-win business relationships.
Some of our key business characteristics are listed as follows:
- Operating with the highest standard of business ethics
- Commitment to achieving employee satisfaction
- Options for flexible benefit packages
- Serving reputable clients with challenging assignments
- Opportunities for contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement
- Availability of professional development programs and social events
- Building relationship based upon mutual respect, trust and open communications
Working with UNICON, you can rest assured that you will not only be treated professionally but also fairly. We value each and every opportunity we have to work with our prospect and current associates as we believe strongly that success is not just about short-term numbers, but also about partnership, longevity, unity and humanity.
Since our inception in 1990, we have worked with thousands of associates worldwide. We consider it a true privilege and appreciate highly all the hard work and contribution our associates made. We pride ourselves in our never-changing commitment and are very pleased with all the feedback we have received from our associates. Please refer to “Our Feedback” section for some examples.
UNICON offers a full range of benefits in a flexible manner to best meet the individual needs of our associates. Our benefit programs include items such as the following:
- Medical Insurance – Offers choices of major medical plans including a PPO and a HDHP with HSA. Additionally, makes available a Flexible Spending Account for Dependent Care expenses.
- Dental Insurance: Offers an open choice plan with in- and out-of-network coverage
- Vision Insurance: Offers a vision insurance plan that covers routine retinal screenings, contact lens exams, lenses, frames, and contact lenses after the copay for in-network doctors.
- Group Life and AD&D Insurance: Provides for all active US employees meeting some minimum weekly work hours. Also offers options for employees to purchase additional supplemental life insurance for themselves and their dependents.
- Short-Term Disability: Protects you from loss of income if you can’t work due to short-term illness, injury or pregnancy
- Long-Term Disability: Provides long-term income protection through our long-term disability plan
- 401(k) Plan: Offers employees to set aside pre-tax dollars for retirement
- 529 College-Bound Fund: Enables your earnings to grow tax-free when used for qualified higher education expenses for you, a family member or as a gift for a friend
- Paid Time Off: Provides you the potential to receive vacation, personal and holiday paid time of
For the eligibility and details of our current benefit programs, please contact UNICON Human Resources department at email@example.com.
We understand our associates are in constant need of training on new technologies and professional development in this highly dynamic and competitive IT industry. We offer educational assistance funds as well as in-house training programs on a periodical basis to our associates through UNICON Professional Development Center (UPDC). Some of the pre-qualified certification programs and academic courses may also be eligible for cost and tuition reimbursement. In addition, UNICON is an active participant in many national technical or professional associations, which allows us to support both our associates and clients in remaining at the leading edge of the trends.
We appreciate the services provided by our associates and value very much the relationships we have built with all our associates – past or current. Our alumni are one of our key success elements. Without their hard work and contribution, the continued success of UNICON simply would not have been possible.
To stay in contact with us and be informed of any programs and events we may have, please take a moment to register below. Thank you!