|Degree Sought||Scholarship Frequency||Award Amount||Scholarship Number||Major Requirement||GPA Requirement|
|Bachelor's or above||One-time Award||$1,500||2||Computer Science or Engineering related field||3.2+|
|Years in School||Scholarship Frequency||Award Amount||Scholarship Number||GPA Requirement|
|High School Junior or Senior||One-time Award||$500||3||3.2+|
- Applicant must be nominated by one of the following people:
- Any UNICON employee. A UNICON employee can nominate any qualified candidate including himself/herself or his/her family members (limited to two nominations per employee).
- Any UNICON client’s employee. An employee of any of UNICON’s clients can nominate a qualified candidate excluding himself/herself and his/her immediate family members (limited to two nominations per person).
- Applicant must meet any degree and GPA requirement as set forth by UNICON Scholarship Committee.
- UNICON has the right to reject any application which does not comply with our eligibility criteria.
- Start accepting scholarship applications. All application must be made through the UNICON official website www.unicon-intl.com.
- Deadline for application. Eligible applicant must submit the required information and documents through UNICON’s official website.
- Scholarship recipients selected by the UNICON Scholarship Committee.
The following documents are required to complete the application for the UNICON scholarship. UNICON reserves the right to reject any applications which do not meet any of the eligibility and/or documentation requirements.
- UNICON Scholarship Application Form
- Applicant’s resume/CV
- One page personal essay
- Most recent transcript (high school or college)
- Letter of Recommendation from the nominator
Note: On-line application to be opened on March 1st.