UNICON believes in returning to the community and the development and growth of our young adults and professionals. Under this belief, UNICON put in place a scholarship program to offer financial aid to people in need for the pursuit of a higher education or degree.
For College Students:
|Degree Sought||Scholarship Frequency||Award Amount||Scholarship Number||Major Requirement||GPA Requirement|
|Bachelor's or above||One-time Award||$1,500||2||Computer Science or Engineering related field||3.2+|
For High School Students:
|Years in School||Scholarship Frequency||Award Amount||Scholarship Number||GPA Requirement|
|High School Junior or Senior||One-time Award||$500||3||3.2+|
(Note: UNICON reserves the right to change, amend or terminate the scholarship program in part or in full at its sole discretion with or without advance notice)
- Applicant must be nominated by one of the following people:
- Any UNICON employee. A UNICON employee can nominate any qualified candidate including himself/herself or his/her family members (limited to two nominations per employee).
- Any UNICON client’s employee. An employee of any of UNICON’s clients can nominate a qualified candidate excluding himself/herself and his/her immediate family members (limited to two nominations per person).
- Applicant must meet any degree and GPA requirement as set forth by UNICON Scholarship Committee.
- UNICON has the right to reject any application which does not comply with our eligibility criteria.
Listed below please find the current UNICON scholarship application timeline:
- Start accepting scholarship applications. All application must be made through the UNICON official website www.unicon-intl.com.
- Deadline for application. Eligible applicant must submit the required information and documents through UNICON’s official website.
- Scholarship recipients selected by the UNICON Scholarship Committee.