UNICON recently assisted one of its clients – the Wyoming Department of Environmental Quality, Air Quality Division – in creating a web portal providing controlled, read-only access to its database of regulated entities. The web site – openair.wyo.gov – can be used by residents of the State of Wyoming, industry representatives, environmental groups, or other interested members of the public to view existing air quality records including facilities, emissions inventories, permit applications, and other record types. The web portal provides a convenient service to interested parties and also reduces the Department’s workload in responding to public records requests.
- UNICON partners with Resco to deliver IMPACT mobile inspection app for Maricopa County
- Nationwide and UNICON Relationship Earns USPAACC Synergy Award
- 2021 Eagle Scout Award Dinner Sponsorship
- One of Columbus’ Best Managed IT Service Providers
- UNICON’s IMPACT System Helps Maricopa County Win National Awards