UNICON recently delivered a two-day customized agile training workshop for a prominent central Ohio financial services company. The training covered Agile and Scrum topics including concepts, team roles, ceremonies, and tools. The workshop included numerous hands-on exercises tailored specifically to the student’s roles and responsibilities for their company. According to the post-workshop survey results, the on-site offering was effective and warmly received by the participants.
- UNICON partners with Resco to deliver IMPACT mobile inspection app for Maricopa County
- Nationwide and UNICON Relationship Earns USPAACC Synergy Award
- 2021 Eagle Scout Award Dinner Sponsorship
- One of Columbus’ Best Managed IT Service Providers
- UNICON’s IMPACT System Helps Maricopa County Win National Awards