UNICON has assisted our client, the Maricopa County Air Quality Department, in implementing UNICON’s IMPACT air quality data management solution. The County and UNICON performed the initial cutover to the IMPACT system in September 2019. The system handles air pollution permit applications, emissions inventories, and compliance and enforcement handling. Since September, UNICON has expanded the IMPACT system for the County, adding support for submissions of asbestos removal notifications and a new public portal for submitting dust control permit applications. The implementation project included system customizations, testing, data migrations from the client’s legacy systems, and user training. As a result of the successful project implementation, the client has been able to offer enhanced electronic submission services to its clients, reduced its overhead in managing the data, improved its analysis and reporting capabilities, and retired its legacy systems.
- UNICON partners with Resco to deliver IMPACT mobile inspection app for Maricopa County
- Nationwide and UNICON Relationship Earns USPAACC Synergy Award
- 2021 Eagle Scout Award Dinner Sponsorship
- One of Columbus’ Best Managed IT Service Providers
- UNICON’s IMPACT System Helps Maricopa County Win National Awards